Some of our expertise with Not-For-Profit Organizations include:
• Member of Board of Advisors for an international not-for-profit outreach program. Organized and managed successful market research program that included member satisfaction survey sent to 3,500 members that resulted in a 37% response with excellent results. Developed website, established marketing programs, and helped raise funds.
• Active member of Board of Directors for an international business association. Built membership to 10,000 in less than two years.
• Former Executive Director of a local volunteer Emergency Medical Technician organization where I reorganized the group to be more efficient and accepted by the community. Treated 500+ calls each year.
• Established internal controls and processes for a U.S. government-sponsored NPO.
• Created and implemented cash and internal controls for a NYC museum.
• Former president of 562 member condo association. Re-organized office operations; implemented new control procedures including computer system; established follow-up procedures and controls to ascertain adequate customer service. Cut costs by 10% ($4 million budget). Managed $10 million capital improvement budget.
• Formerly held all officer positions of a national professional association. Re-organized internal structure to cut costs, improve service and increase membership.